Skype
vito_slavito

Antumbra Antumbra

Finished!!! wow that was a really difficult game. The best point 'n click game I've ever played. Even the credits at the ending where great :D
Still missing 5 medals. I'd love to see you make a sequel/other games, keep'em coming :)

Oh and by the way...

... Zycie jest pelne sprzecznosci, ale gdzies na koncu drogi jest zloty srodek.

DroneLocker responds:

Wooow! Thank you! Keep digging - there's actually many secrets hidden here and there, that are not required to finish the game, but add some more "juice" to the story.
What else?
Dziękuje Newslav :) Żadne słowa w żadnym mi znanym języku, nie są w stanie oddać tego jak jestem teraz szczęśliwy. Buziale :D

#Escape: The Waiting Room #Escape: The Waiting Room

When your too far from the vending machine and try to put in a reciept it dissapears. otherwise nice game

Aprime responds:

It disappears but goes back into your inventory and states you must be closer ;D

Tesla: War Of Currents Tesla: War Of Currents

I didn't know Edison was evil haha :D

Search for Lost Souls Search for Lost Souls

Can't get the ghost under the bed.

Antichromatic Antichromatic

Sorry some rooms like the one whith forcefields which you have to avoid combined whith the fact that I have to land PERFECTLY BETWEEN THE SPIKES is so annoying i stopped playing. The game is quite nice, but when you want to make a game that's going to be fun and challenging remeber that it can't get repetitive while playing by doing the same level over and over again to land on a certain spot. It's not callenging. It's just time consuming. Not fun.

arkeus responds:

You'll never need to land perfectly between spikes. If you're doing that, then there's a different easier way.

in the sun in the sun

Daje 1 za Polski. jest zerowa, chociaż która by kierunek w który chcesz Nawet na maksymalnej sonda leci tak wolno że chce mi :/ że nie opcji na angielski w to strona na ludzie tym historyjka jest mocno nie trafiona chodzi o fakty ze Ono tak po prostu nie w prost przeciwnie, Gwiazda typu jak nasze w późnym okresie życia przemienia w tzw. czerwonego olbrzyma tzn. że kilkukrotnie i planety ziemia? Niestety wprost przeciwnie. Ziemia z powodu po prostu zagotuje. w bardziej temat. Poza tym muzyka jest ok.
--------------------------
ENGLISH REVIEW DOWN HERE!

I give 1 star for the Polish language. The level of gameplay is equivalent to zero. You could at least put an arrow to point the direction where the probe is going to shoot, before you launch. Even at the highest "tempo" the probe is going so slow, that I want to take a nap :/ I'm suprised that you haven't given the option to chage the language to english. The majority of people visiting this site use this laguage you know? The whole story is quite of it's track, becouse the sun is not going to burn out in the future as it's said in the game. It's going to turn to a red giant star in the later state of it's lifetime which means it's outer sphere is going to expand so much that it's going to destroy the inner planets. A freezing earth? Quite the opposite. The Earth becouse, of the close distance to the giant sun is going to litteraly boil. You should resarch thing like that in your future projects.
I liked the music dough.

Vast Vast

oh come on what is the purpose of this game? no explanation of it's goal.

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

NICE!!! Impresive story. I wish this game would be longer. And the music kicks ass.
5 stars. HELL YEAH!!!

Steamlands Player Pack Steamlands Player Pack

I like the idea of this game but please tell me. What's the point of getting money for each level, if you can't buy anything??

Myosotis Chapter 3 Myosotis Chapter 3

I really like the series, but the puzzles were SO EASY. That's a big dissapointment.
It was really short and didn't add much anything to the storyline.
The atmosphere was still great as usual.
3 out of five IMO.
Please make the puzzles more chalenging in the future.
PS. I beg you. Do something about the terrible lag issue in "Alice is dead EP.3". I love the series, but due to the lag the game is unplayable. OMG how I want to play it ;(