Skype
vito_slavito

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Unbelievably awesome. True art in it's best form. I'm sure this will hit the high ranking classics.

South Park Fan Fiction South Park Fan Fiction

haha...genuis

Brian Small Brian Small

hahaha goood. I was pretty sure there would be this long bearded weid guy at the ending aswell :D

Antumbra Antumbra

Finished!!! wow that was a really difficult game. The best point 'n click game I've ever played. Even the credits at the ending where great :D
Still missing 5 medals. I'd love to see you make a sequel/other games, keep'em coming :)

Oh and by the way...

... Zycie jest pelne sprzecznosci, ale gdzies na koncu drogi jest zloty srodek.

DroneLocker responds:

Wooow! Thank you! Keep digging - there's actually many secrets hidden here and there, that are not required to finish the game, but add some more "juice" to the story.
What else?
Dziękuje Newslav :) Żadne słowa w żadnym mi znanym języku, nie są w stanie oddać tego jak jestem teraz szczęśliwy. Buziale :D

#Escape: The Waiting Room #Escape: The Waiting Room

When your too far from the vending machine and try to put in a reciept it dissapears. otherwise nice game

Aprime responds:

It disappears but goes back into your inventory and states you must be closer ;D

Tesla: War Of Currents Tesla: War Of Currents

I didn't know Edison was evil haha :D

Elemental Elemental

Great as usual :) It's cool you started making those videos, but somehow the links get messed up when you post them, so for people who can't get them to work i'll try posting a working one. Hope this helps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNllEMYW6j0&feature=youtube&noredirect=1

We found peace We found peace

3 Letters for you : W O W !